Ques/Help I ask for help on TV SAMSUNG UE46D8000YS

Droidmaster

Oct 12, 2020
Language
English
TV SAMSUNG UE46D8000YS (2012 onwards). Motherboard BN41-01622C / BN41-01622 A

a month ago it turned off and began to reboot cyclically. The power indicator lights up red, then after 15 - 20 seconds the SMART TV splash screen appears, then a relay clicks in the power supply and the TV turns off. And so in a circle ...
At first, I did not understand at all what was happening. He removed the rear metal wall for visual diagnostics. Found nothing suspicious.
Then I started looking for information on the Internet. I found many responses about a similar problem with a similar Samsung. Half of the reasons were that the firmware was flashed in the EMMC SanDisk SDIN5D2-2G. The other half is due to burned-out backlight LEDs.
I started with something simple, as it seemed to me, - I ordered an EMMC SanDisk SDIN5D2-2G with firmware 1012 via the Internet, which was indicated on the flash drive (a paper sticker was glued). The seller in Belgorod answered immediately. I made him a transfer for a flash drive. A few days later it came (as it turned out later, with firmware 1016). I replaced it, but the malfunction remained. It became clear that the reason was the backlight. I took the TV to one master, he connected his backlit strips (there is EDGE, it is connected with two loops), the TV started, but in the service menu it showed the following info:
T-GAP8DEUC-1016.3
T-GENDEUS-1003
... and there are still a bunch of lines. .. As I understand it, the first line is the firmware version in EMMC and it turned out to be with a different firmware version - 1016?
And the second line is the onenand firmware version?
And they won't work together?
The master tried to read my removed EMMC. But the programmer did not see it. Perhaps she has already become a junk? Either I overheated it during dismantling or just a lack of contact with some dimes.

What I have at the moment:
1. The version of the replaced EMMC 1016.3
2. The version of the factory onenand, judging by the sticker on it, is 1012.2 / U8 B. But that was in 2012. What is there now, I do not know.
3. The TV has repeatedly updated the firmware via USB since 2012 and the latest version was T-GAP8DEUC 1033.2 from 2015.
4. What is updated via USB - both flash drives or only EMMC?

Actually, the question is - what should I do with all this porridge now?
1. Looking for a pair of EMMC / onenand with the same firmware and solder them?
2. If so, which one? Or is it all the same, if only with the same?
3. Or is there a cheaper and simpler option? Maybe you can just reset the settings to the factory settings in the service menu? And then flash it with the latest firmware via USB?

PS In the meantime, I'm getting ready to replace the backlight. Never did these, but I'll be very careful. I will not risk taking the matrix with my bare hands. One of these days I will make a snap for removing the matrix, I saw a sample on the Internet. The frame with a soft base is glued with tape around the perimeter to the matrix and with both hands the whole structure can be easily removed, preventing the matrix from bending and deforming.