XenForo Images higher quality on different browsers?

K

Kone

Hi, so this is weird problem I've come across. Essentially, on different browsers images such as avatars are higher quality than others. On Brave avatar images are blurry yet on Firefox they look fine, however a friend of mine reports on his firefox they are still blurry but on mobile it looks fine? What's causing this exactly? Any code I could add so the site sends all browsers high definition images or is there a setting I'm missing? This is an example of what's going on essentially...

Read more

Continue reading...

The quality of the image displayed in the browser depends on several factors such as the resolution of the image, the compression used, and the size of the image file. If an image is low quality or low resolution, it will be blurry or pixelated regardless of the browser used to display it. However, different browsers may use different methods to scale and display the image at getmodnow , which may result in differences in image quality. For example, some browsers may use a different algorithm to resize images, resulting in a small change in image quality or clarity.