Trick / Solution Philips 26PFL3403S / 60 no picture, sound

A unique trick / solution for this problem by GeeksBoard

Droidmaster

Oct 12, 2020
Language
English

Philips 26PFL3403S / 60 no picture, sound​

Hello everyone!
I have previously repaired this veteran TV, I was just lucky - on your forum a few years ago I received a very
accurate tip for replacing RB5. Here I also downloaded the schematics for the TCM1.0E LA chassis.
The screen does not light up, so I decided to immediately look at the inverter connector: on five wires from the power supply, normally 24 V and several "case" wires come from the power supply. Two control signals come from the Small Signal Board: Select (I have 4.5 V here) and DIM (I have 2 V). Unfortunately, I do not know what voltages of these signals should actually be, but I suspect that the inverter does not receive a normal enable signal and is simply blocked. It is also annoying that the TV has an inverter vit71023.53, and I could not find its circuit. The documents downloaded for TCM1.0E LA show a completely different diagram.
I will be very grateful for any help. the TV belongs to my elderly father and does not want to buy a new TV set :(
I hope only for your help.

Philips 26PFL3403S / 60 no picture, sound​

Hello everyone!
I have previously repaired this veteran TV, I was just lucky - on your forum a few years ago I received a very
accurate tip for replacing RB5. Here I also downloaded the schematics for the TCM1.0E LA chassis.
The screen does not light up, so I decided to immediately look at the inverter connector: on five wires from the power supply, normally 24 V and several "case" wires come from the power supply. Two control signals come from the Small Signal Board: Select (I have 4.5 V here) and DIM (I have 2 V). Unfortunately, I do not know what voltages of these signals should actually be, but I suspect that the inverter does not receive a normal enable signal and is simply blocked. It is also annoying that the TV has an inverter vit71023.53, and I could not find its circuit. The documents downloaded for TCM1.0E LA show a completely different diagram.
I will be very grateful for any help. the TV belongs to my elderly father and does not want to buy a new TV set :(
I hope only for your help.
Ring the transformers in the inverter, the resistance of the secondary windings should be approximately the same, if one (or several) transformers have the secondary resistance underestimated or overestimated by more than 50 ohms, then it should be replaced. Also, it is worth finding a datasheet for the inverter controller, and checking the signals and voltages, and ringing all the fuses on the inverter board. If everything is in order, then open the matrix and watch the backlight