Ques/Help Samsung A71 No Network Problem

Droidmaster

Oct 12, 2020
Language
English
Help is needed in this matter. Background: After another service, the client handed this device over to them with a malfunction that does not turn on after flooding. Sentenced U5009 (PM7150A). but they gave it away without repair with the reason for the absence of this checkpoint. Diagnostics showed that the U5009 is faulty, replacing the device began to turn on, but there is no network. Some work was also carried out with the radio unit (traces of flux and soldering), the U1008 switch was moved from its place. I put it in its place, the power is supplied to the amplifier, just in case I replaced U2009 (S660 003) I threw up the lower board, but the network did not appear. In a manual search, he does not look for anything, he tries to call 112 but is unsuccessful. I also noticed a strange thing, the flight mode turns on for a long time and turns off for a long time. Have it in place, WI-fi, and BT work. He seems to have described everything. I would be grateful for any tips.

Solution
Check There is no contact with the U2004 switch, it's most likely moved when the screen was removed. if it's Corrected the network will appear. If such an error occurs, and there is a suspicion of hardware, the first step is to check all switches over the network. thanks

1636131794648.png
Check There is no contact with the U2004 switch, it's most likely moved when the screen was removed. if it's Corrected the network will appear. If such an error occurs, and there is a suspicion of hardware, the first step is to check all switches over the network. thanks

1636131794648.png

Solution