Ques/Help Xiaomi Poco M3 Citrus NV Data is Corrupted Error Solution

Droidmaster

Oct 12, 2020
Language
English

Poco M3 Citrus NV Data is Corrupted​

Hello friends, Xiaomi had reduced the registered devices to a corrupt error with the 12.0.6 update it had given.
In this topic, I will show you the solution to this error.

WARNING: What is explained in this topic is for error resolution purposes only and the user is responsible for any problems that may occur.
WARNING: This device can normally delete efs via fastboot or fastbootd, but even though I deleted efs in fastboot mode, efs was not deleted from the device.

Firstly, it needs to be open on your device's OEM lock.
  1. Get your device into fastboot mode.
  2. Download the software below.
  3. NON-hlos.b in the structure of the file that is the name of the file modem.img modem.
  4. Type the following code into fastboot screen.
  5. fastboot flash modem modem.img
  6. fastboot reboot
  7. Your device will open. If possible, turn off updates.
FILE

Note: Not all versions 12.0.6 I 12.0.6.0 (QJFTRXM) I have encountered in the release.

Poco M3 Citrus NV Data is Corrupted​

Hello friends, Xiaomi had reduced the registered devices to a corrupt error with the 12.0.6 update it had given.
In this topic, I will show you the solution to this error.

WARNING: What is explained in this topic is for error resolution purposes only and the user is responsible for any problems that may occur.
WARNING: This device can normally delete efs via fastboot or fastbootd, but even though I deleted efs in fastboot mode, efs was not deleted from the device.

Firstly, it needs to be open on your device's OEM lock.
  1. Get your device into fastboot mode.
  2. Download the software below.
  3. NON-hlos.b in the structure of the file that is the name of the file modem.img modem.
  4. Type the following code into fastboot screen.
  5. fastboot flash modem modem.img
  6. fastboot reboot
  7. Your device will open. If possible, turn off updates.
FILE

Note: Not all versions 12.0.6 I 12.0.6.0 (QJFTRXM) I have encountered in the release.
ok