Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Geeks
Oct 22, 2016
Pakistan
PayPal Me

Donate money to this user
Hi, I want to replace the Redmi note 7 eMMC anyone guide the full method please.

Thanks in advance...!

Solution
Option 1: emmc in R / O, sec the zone is read
Option 2: emmc fully dead is not readable.

Excuse me for scribbling as for students, but in this case, it is better this way, there will be fewer questions.

Option 1:
1. We read modemst1,2, fsg with native emmc, if it was, say, a Chinese on a globalka with an unlocked boot, then DevInfo will also come in handy.
2. We take a clean emmc and set the config for Qualcomm, or Extended CSD with native
3. Write by vendor c repartition, select the stock firmware and add modemst1,2, fsg and devcfg backups from the engineer (DevInfo if the boot was unlocked) and do not forget to select persist from the firmware, since it is not written by default, but if do not write, it will hang...
Option 1: emmc in R / O, sec the zone is read
Option 2: emmc fully dead is not readable.

Excuse me for scribbling as for students, but in this case, it is better this way, there will be fewer questions.

Option 1:
1. We read modemst1,2, fsg with native emmc, if it was, say, a Chinese on a globalka with an unlocked boot, then DevInfo will also come in handy.
2. We take a clean emmc and set the config for Qualcomm, or Extended CSD with native
3. Write by vendor c repartition, select the stock firmware and add modemst1,2, fsg and devcfg backups from the engineer (DevInfo if the boot was unlocked) and do not forget to select persist from the firmware, since it is not written by default, but if do not write, it will hang on MI with 3 dots.
4. We put emmc, turn it on, profit.

Option 2:
1. We take a clean emmc and set config for Qualcomm, or Extended CSD with native
2. We write down the engineer (if it is not there, as we say for Redmi note 6 pro and Whired, then I will describe small deviations below)
3. Put EMMC and run apparatus on the engineer.
4. We write xqcn, or I will not describe qcn here, you will figure it out (you can write anything, I don’t know who has what equipment, but I write qfil, although there are all sorts of boxes and whistles in a wagon and a small cart), we correct serials.
5. An important point, be careful here. We drive it into edl and sew the stock firmware, !!! BUT SKIP DEVCFG RECORDING !!! he must stay with the engineer. Careful with persist !!!? do not forget about it))))
6. Turn on, rejoice.
Now a little digression. If there is no engineer, as we say on Tulip, or whired, we go the following way. In P.2 we write down the stock is not high, say Miui 11 norms, but we replace the native devcfg with "engineering". Next, run it on the drain and activate the diag port (whoever, I didn't have any problems with whired and tulip on 11miui), write xqcn with Qfil, and edit the serials.I attach DEVCFG for SDM660, the rest are in engineers.
PS For a month, about 15 pipes were made and no problems, the replacement takes on a turnkey basis with the parsing of the phone in less than an hour, it took longer to write all this)))) And at the output IMHO, the option is more acceptable for the client than with the unlock of the boot, twrp, and enforce users. But still a crutch, there is nowhere to go. The lineup that personally made and works 100% - Redmi 5 (rosy), Redmi 5 Plus (Vince), Redmi note 6 pro (Tulip), Redmi note 5 pro (Whired), Redmi s2 (YSL). By the way, the one-off unlock on Tulip did not work, Exploit even wrote unlocked, but in fact, the boot did not break. But here's the moment that the client asked for an unlocked boot as a bonus and didn't really understand why.
I really hope that many will have no questions and everything will work out

Download devcfg.zip

Solution