Admin

Founder
Administrator
Oct 21, 2016
Pakistan
Language
English

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo Board Id 3.xx Eng Rom and IMEI Repair File​

Hello friends, I am sharing with you the eng ROM file of the model with the Redmi Note 8 board id 3.29 and above, and the file that can be repaired without changing the resistance at the same time. There is a narrative document in the content of the file, and I personally did not deal with this file. I would appreciate it if the friends who performed the procedure share the information about the result under this topic. I wish everyone good work...

Please let's not pollute the topics by writing words such as Thanks, Good luck to you, super, thank you, halal while commenting under the topic. Not everyone can find what they are looking for because of these messages. Just hit the like button below. Comment if you have a problem or solution on the subject. Irrelevant answers will be deleted.

Redman Note 8 Board of Id 3. xxx

If you download the files I shared on your phone or follow the procedures, you have taken all responsibility.
I and the Geeks-Board family cannot be held responsible in any way.

NOTE: It is not legal to change the IMEI numbers of communication tools. Please use the phone's original IMEI number.