- Jan 28, 2020
[CZ] Title Length Modifier Max character limit for thread titles | Thread title limitationDescription:
Allows modifying the title of specific values.
Please note: The license of this add-on does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation. If your XenForo installation generates some form of commercial income (ads, user upgrades, or other means of money generation), you are required to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and include all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active.
Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of 15€/each.
The acquired license won't entitle you to get a free upgrade to a new Major-Version of XenForo.
Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers his content for free.
the following properties can be modified:
- Thread Title
- Conversation Title
- Notice Title
- Custom user title
Installation, Upgrade, and Uninstall:
- Use the " Install/upgrade from archive" option or
- Upload the content of the upload folder to your root-partition
- Go to ACP -> Add-Ons and install the Add-On
- Configure the Add-On under ACP -> Setup -> Options -> [CZ] Title Length Modifier
- Read the patch notes for potential additional necessary steps!
- Upload the content if the upload folder to your XenForo root directory. Overwrite files when asked.
- Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and upgrade the Add-On
Beware of the following:
If you remove this add-on it will reset the length of all affected database tables back to their default character count.
If you have long names they will be truncated at 150 characters or 50 characters (custom title)
This is irreversible
- Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and uninstall the "[CZ] Title Length Modifier" Add-On
- Delete the following folder inside your XenForo root directory: