Solved Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout) Android 11 (Miui 12) Dual IMEI Repair

This topic has been solved

Droidmaster

Oct 12, 2020
Language
English

Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout) Android 11 (Miui 12) Dual IMEI Repair​

1635995560524.png
Hello friends, I made a Xiaomi Mi A3 imei repire.
You must have UMT dongle + Qfil in hand.
This solution worked for me by doing FORMAT CHIP and it worked (PS. I just did it for testing, DO NOT DO IT, EFSI will delete imeiler).
I loaded eng rom (it would be good to backup efs and qcn of course) I opened DIAG mode( *#*#13491#*#*) umt qc fire -in Read & Tools section I did imei repire
then select port from qpst configurations and Software Download from Start client section I uploaded the qcni I shared by going to the section (the phone is turned off and on)
after that, the stock imei in the qc will appear. Then I made a double imei repire from QC fire.
The imei we wrote will appear.
I took the phone in Fastboota UMT qc fire from the Xiaomi FB Flasher section (I loaded it with edl, but it stayed on the MI logo for a while) I downloaded the Mi A3 Dead boot fix software, the phone was v12.0.3 with CIFT imei.
It's that simple .

Mi A3 (laurel_sprout) Fix Dead Boot After Update New Link Download
Mi A3 (laurel_sprout) en rom ( Mi A3 (laurel_sprout) eng rom.rar )
Mi A3 QCN file ( MI A3 QCN File )

brother please tell more introduction step by step....i have same android 11 phone and need your help ....
1st :- flash eng rom
2nd:-enable diag and repair imei with umt..
3rd:-write qcn with qpst
4th:- write double imei with qc fire...
5th:- flash stock rom with qcfire fastboot
6th:- unbrick with your files.......
but here im dont understant 2nd option which imei repair???1st or 2nd ???and option 4th also.....please clear this and help me